|TACTE Member Forum
|Deadline approaching for TACTE Program of Excellence Award!!
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Laura Sanchez [ Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:45 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Deadline approaching for TACTE Program of Excellence Award!!|
Nomination deadline January 30th for for the TACTE Program of Excellence Award.
The TACTE Program of Excellence Award is to provide recognition of an exemplary and innovative education program in Texas. This award is presented at the TACTE conference in April during Thursday luncheon.
Award recipients will receive two free conference registrations along with a plaque. The award winners must be willing to present a break out session immediately after the awards presentation.
Awards will be given to workforce programs (credit or non-credit) at a Texas college that demonstrates at least one of criteria listed below. This could include workforce dual credit programs.
• Innovative partnerships and collaborations with employers, community stakeholders or other educational institutions.
• Potential for positive economic impact in their region.
• Outstanding program outcomes (such as graduation, placement, licensure pass rates, etc.). This can include significant improvement in any of these outcomes.
• Best practices in workforce education and training that have improved student success.
• Workforce educational program (credit or non-credit) at a community or technical college in Texas.
• Institution must have at least one current TACTE member (individual or institutional).
• Institutions are encouraged to submit evidence (such as data, news releases, pictures, etc.) to demonstrate the excellence of the program.
• Self-nominations are allowed but all nominations must be endorsed by Chief Academic Officer.
Please Submit nominations via the attached form to Laura Sanchez via email at email@example.com no later than January 30th, 2019.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group